This year we’d love to see YOU, our ‘usual suspects’ and also put together an amusing evening that will make it easy for you to invite friends. Not the typical ‘chicken dinner/speeches’ kind of night, but an enjoyable and entertaining event with a brief program sharing OCM’s philosophies (for our new friends) and a quick look at 2019 and moving forward into 2020!
- What: A Fun & Thrilling Whodunnit evening
- Where: The Tampa Firefighters Museum (what better place for a suspenseful evening!?) 720 E. Zack Street
- When: Friday night, February 21st Interrogation begins at 6:00pm
- Early shopping opportunity: TrAID shopping begins at 5:30 with encore shopping after the suspect has been revealed.
- Why: Why not! But really…OCM’s fundraising for 2020 plus a great night of food and fun! AND We really want to introduce NEW partners to One City!
- Who…dunnit: You won’t know unless you join us…and maybe it’s you!
- Ticket price is $80 per person… which includes all the below!
So that you’re not ‘clueless’…
- You’ll enjoy satisfying heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar
- An entertaining & interactive whodunnit mystery performed by the popular Dinner Detective
- VIP Shopping event in our Africa TrAID marketplace before and after the mystery event
- Easy and complimentary street parking
- A Grand Prize for the most brilliant super sleuth! (AKA the one that cracks the case…reveals the suspect…catches the bad guy...or gal) All in fun, of course!
Grab a friend or two...or fill a table of ten (special pricing)and join us for a great event that makes a difference! See our website for pricing info!
Before the curtain call (like now) reserve your seats by filling out the form below! Seating is limited.We're DEAD serious!
NOTE: For Sponsorship Opportunities Contact Kelsey at Kelsey@onecity.us or Click here (PDF, 381kb) .